The information which is provided by the Applicant herein may be used by the Company and its affiliates:-
- Send important notices/communications regarding the status of their Expression of Interest Form etc. and the relevant policies, terms, conditions, etc.;
- Keep the Applicant posted on their project launches, announcements, project updates and upcoming events and to improve their services, content, advertising. If the Applicant does not want to be on their mailing list, the Applicant you can opt out anytime by updating his/her preference by sending an ‘do not send promotional announcements’ email to email@example.com
- Internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve its products, services and customer communications. The Company shall take reasonable security practices to protect the privacy of the information provided by the Applicant. Except as mentioned herein, the Company shall not disclose such information to any third party. However nothing contained hereinabove shall apply to any disclosure of confidential Information if:-
- Disclosure is required by law or requested by any statutory or regulatory or judicial/quasi-judicial authority or recognized self-regulating organization or other recognized investment exchange having jurisdiction over the Parties; or
- Disclosure is required in connection with any litigation; or
- Information has otherwise entered the public domain.
- Terms and conditions contained herein and in the Application Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Coimbatore.