Terms & Conditions
- Only the Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881 shall be eligible to apply.
- The Applicant shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment of Rs.19,999/- herein is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
- The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including due to any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the Company shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant shall not have any claims against the Company for such transactions. Wherever possible, the Company will inform the Applicant about such failed transaction and refund, if any, due to the Applicant shall be processed via cheque only through office and all the necessary documents to be provided for the refund.
- The said payment is merely towards expressing an interest in a particular unit and by virtue of said payment no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in such unit. The Applicant shall be required to submit the detailed Application Form (Application Form) and allotment, if any, shall be done subject to the Applicant making payment of consideration value and other charges in accordance with the Application Form and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein. The Application Form can be viewed on _______________ ( application form address)
- The Company will intimate the applicant about the details of the Unit in accordance with the unit type selected by the Applicant within a period of 3 working days from the date of the said payment and thereafter the applicant shall submit the Application Form duly filled in with the payment due as per the Application Form.
- Upon said payment being credited to the account of the Company, an e-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall be mandatorily be required for processing further the application of the Applicant. The applicants are required to print or save the receipt for his transaction/records and submit the same to the Company as may be requested to do so.
- Actual booking amount is Rs.5,00,000/- to be paid within 10 days or before 20th February depending on the booking date. If this amount is not received the apartment will be available online for the other buyers.
- Online booking is not a confirmation of a apartment but only the temporary non-availability for the other buyers.
- Online booking amount shall be refundable as cheque only through our Coimbatore office towards which all necessary documentation to be provided . time for cancellation is before 20th February; if no intimation for cancellation is received before 20th February the amount shall be forfeited.
- Only confirmation from M/s.Sreevatsa Real Estates Pvt. Ltd. website and email shall be considered as completion of online booking.
- Visual representations, illustrations, photographs and drawings contained in this advertisement are artist’s impression only and do not represent actual dimensions given in the plan. The items shown are ot part of the apartment of amenities